KINGS LANDING CORPORATION
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT ASSISTANT
PRINCE WILLIAM, NB
Kings Landing Corporation is seeking an individual to join the Marketing Department as s Social Media and Content Assistant. The work term is from May 13th to September 2nd, 2019.
As a member of the Kings Landing team, the successful candidate will aid in the administration of Kings Landing's social media and content marketing.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing Kings Landing's brand awareness and online reputation using photo and video to engage followers on Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook in both official languages;
- Create content for other social channels, blogs, and print marketing materials as needed;
- Create reports on content performance.
The role requires an individual that is an excellent storyteller, possesses great time management skills and is efficient at working in a team.
- Currently enrolled in a Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent program;
- Possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios; and.
- Must be eligible for the Young Canada Works program.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required. Please state your language capability.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration. Please ensure that preferred language for assessment is identified on your resume.
ASSET QUALIFICATIONS: Preference may be given to candidates that possess:
- Experience working with WordPress and/or photography.
Subject to the response to this competition, candidates may be required to demonstrate on their application the asset qualification in addition to the essential qualifications in order to be given further consideration.
The following operational requirements are also required:
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES: The successful candidate will possess the following behavioural competencies:
- Commitment to Learning
- Creative Thinking / Innovation
- Effective Interactive Communication
- Information Seeking
- Client service orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES: The successful candidate will possess the following technical competencies:
- Presentation Skills
- Specialized Subject Matter Expertise and Knowledge
- Written Communication
Resumes should be in chronological order specifying education and employment in months and years including part-time and full-time employment. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same level.
SALARY: $11.50 to $13.87 per hour (based on qualifications)
We encourage applicants to apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address by April 19, 2019.
Kings Landing Corporation
c/o Social Media & Content Assistant Application
Attention: Jenna Fitch
5804 Route 102,
Prince William, NB E6K 0A5
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We promote a scent-free environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.